To date, JIM has organized more than 70 art and studio exhibitions. Here are a few:
- Artistic metal processing for Jewish holidays and rituals, JIM Belgrade 1974.
- Embroidered fabrics from Jewish collections in Yugoslavia, JIM Belgrade 1978.
- Jezik, pismo i knjiga Jevreja Jugoslavije, JIM Beograd 1979.
- Jewish press on the territory of Yugoslavia until 1941, JIM Belgrade 1982.
Holiday customs of Yugoslav Jews, JIM Belgrade 1986.
Jews on the territory of Yugoslavia (in cooperation with the Museum Space from Zagreb), held in 1988 in Zagreb, 1989 in Belgrade, and in 1990 in New York, then in Toronto
- On the occasion of the great manifestation Sephard 92, two exhibitions were organized at the same time – Sephardic literature, publishing and journalism in Yugoslavia and the Jews of Bitola in photographs by Milton Manaki, Cultural Center of Belgrade 1992.
- Camp on Rab, JIM Belgrade 1993
- Geca Kon – bookseller and publisher, JIM Belgrade 1994.
- Jewish Youth Societies in Yugoslavia 1919 – 1941, JIM Belgrade 1995.
- Jews of Dorcol – The Story of Neighbors Who Are No More, was prepared in Rex, Belgrade, in 1997, and was a guest in Erfurt, Germany, in 1998.
- Life cycle – customs among Jews, organized in the Residence of Princess Ljubica, Belgrade, 1998.
- From prisoner of war camps, art exhibition, Multicultural Center, Belgrade, 2003.
- Sephardic heritage in the Balkans as part of the Esperanza 2004 event. This exhibition was organized at the Cervantes Institute, Belgrade.
- Documents of Philatelic Judaism, Ceremonial Hall of the Jewish Community of Belgrade, 2006.
Three – part art exhibition cycle Sephardic Painters from Belgrade, Cervantes Institute Gallery in Belgrade, November 2006 – January 2007.
- Alliance of Jewish Municipalities … From the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes to the Republic of Serbia, on the occasion of the 90th anniversary of the founding of the Alliance of Jewish Municipalities of Yugoslavia, ie Serbia, Belgrade 2009-2010.
- Jerusalem, the holy city … through the eyes of a tourist, art photo exhibition, Belgrade 2011.
- Musicians, art exhibition, Belgrade 2012.
- Synagogue ritual objects – from the collections of the Jewish Historical Museum, Belgrade 2013.
- Jews of Serbia in the First World War, photo-documentary exhibition, Belgrade 2014.
- Jews of Serbia – officers of the Army of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, photo-documentary exhibition, Belgrade 2015.
The largest exhibitions of the Jewish History Museum in the last 25 years:
“Jews of Dorcol – The Story of Neighbors Who Are No More”, studio, historical exhibition, Cultural Center REX, Belgrade 1997.
“Life cycle – customs among Jews”, a study ethnological exhibition, held in 1998 in the Residence of Princess Ljubica, Belgrade, on the occasion of the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Jewish Historical Museum.
“Alliance of Jewish Communities … From the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes, to the Republic of Serbia”, on the occasion of the 90th anniversary of the founding of the Alliance of Jewish Municipalities of Yugoslavia, ie Serbia, Belgrade 2009-2010.
Jews of Serbia in the First World War, Belgrade 2014 on the occasion of marking the 100th anniversary of the beginning of the First World War
Jews of Serbia – officers of the Army of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, Belgrade 2015